Fish'n' Crazee Charters
1. All trips are subject to safe climatic conditions presenting themselves at the start of the charter
2. Any pre booked trip that is paid upfront can be rescheduled up to 12 months from initial trip as long as 48hours notice is given
3. Payments can be made by Credit Card, Cash or Check , booking deposit fee is payable to avoid overbooking and securing the trip
4. Maximum per charter is 6 paying passengers
5. Clients are responsible for notifying guide of any and all medical conditions that could adversely affect the charter. That includes medication that needs to be on the vessel for allergies, allergic reactions and mild to severe conditions. Please notify the charter guide of the location of these items in the event of an emergency we have access to retrieving the items. Guide is familiar and certified with First Aid and CPR.
6. All clients are to make themselves familiar with the vessel and the safety procedures and safety equipment and location on the vessel. The vessel operator will offer the details at time of boarding and some safety tips
7. The boat / vessel is fully insured and registered at time of charter
8. Any misbehavior and / or action or situation that would put the guide and / or other passengers at risk of injury, danger will deem enough reason to cancel the trip with immediate effect and no refund is offered. The Vessel / boat will be returned to dock and passengers asked to leave the vessel
9. The Charter includes a safe powered vessel, fishing equipment and appropriate gear for a day of fishing.
10. All clients are responsible for their own fishing license for the charter. While we take great care to advise and offer assistance we are not responsible for an individuals action against any state or federal laws pertaining to angling / fishing regulations. The responsibility lies with each individual , guardian , client to familiarize themselves with the rules and regulations of each states waters we may be fishing in.
11. While we provide refreshments on the boat we will not allow any alcoholic beverages , contra banded items on the boat. This is for your safety and the safety of others.
12. VIP service for corporates is available , all meals need to be booked and paid for in advance.
13. Clients wishing to bring their own fishing equipment may do so, we are not responsible for any damage or loss no matter how that may caused
14. Each client is responsible for appropriate clothing, hats, sunscreen and foul weather gear.
15. Clients may bring their own cameras for photography